Getting help for new tree planting in your neigborhood, or in your yard, will become easier as time moves forward and the regreening effort is able to harness the energy and skills of community volunteers, residents, professionals, grass roots organizations, and government agencies and departments. You can play a vital role in the sucess of the regreening effor through your involvment and advocacy.
You can contact Regreen Springfield via telephone at 413/523-0014 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following sites, and telephone numbers, provide valuable information and links to the regreening team, and the generous cooperators who are helping to restore the canopy of trees over our neighborhoods.
City of Springfield Resources
- Springfield Forestry Tree Maintenance and Removal Request – Call 311 from your telephone
- City of Springfield Forestry Division
- Request a Tree
State and Federal Forestry Resources
- USDA Forest Service – Urban Forestry Program
- USDA Forest Service – Northeastern Area Urban Forestry
- Massachusetts Dept. of Conservation & Recreation – Urban Forestry
Tree Care on Private Property