In January and February 2014, Regreen Springfield, in partnership with the City of Springfield and TD Bank, will be offering two educational workshops for community residents who are interested in helping keep their neighborhoods a bit greener. In addition, workshop attendees, who compete both sessions will be awarded the “Regreen Orchard Tender” certification, which will enable them to assist in the care of Appleseed and Berkshire Orchards, and be supplied with a certificate of completion and a pair of hand pruners to keep.
Make a Contribution
- Arbor Day Celebration & Forest Park Arboretum Ceremony – April 28th
- Request for Proposals (RFP) – Regreen Educational Initiatives
- Regreen Continues Restoration Work at Harriet Tubman Park
- Johnny Appleseed Orchard Gets Fall Clean Up
- Verizon Wireless and UMass Help Regreen Plant Trees at Harriett Tubman Park
Search the Site