In January and February 2014, Regreen Springfield, in partnership with the City of Springfield and TD Bank, will be offering two educational workshops for community residents who are interested in helping keep their neighborhoods a bit greener. In addition, workshop attendees, who compete both sessions will be awarded the “Regreen Orchard Tender” certification, which will enable them to assist in the care of Appleseed and Berkshire Orchards, and be supplied with a certificate of completion and a pair of hand pruners to keep.
Make a Contribution
- ‘Greening the Gateways’ Initiative Brings $1.5 Million to Springfield for Trees
- Forest Park Arboretum Spring 2018 Kick-off Get Together, March 20th
- Citizen Science Academy and Tree Steward Training Kicks Off in April
- Come Celebrate our Fall Festival- October 21st
- Help Plant Trees to Make Springfield a Bit Greener- October 25th
Search the Site