In January and February 2014, Regreen Springfield, in partnership with the City of Springfield and TD Bank, will be offering two educational workshops for community residents who are interested in helping keep their neighborhoods a bit greener. In addition, workshop attendees, who compete both sessions will be awarded the “Regreen Orchard Tender” certification, which will enable them to assist in the care of Appleseed and Berkshire Orchards, and be supplied with a certificate of completion and a pair of hand pruners to keep.
Make a Contribution
- Environmental Expeditions Continue in August
- Greening the Gateway Cities Offers Trees for Free
- Regreen Springfield Partners with Berkshire Bank for Xtraordinary Day
- Citizen Science Academy and Tree Steward Training Kicks Off in April
- ‘Greening the Gateways’ Initiative Brings $1.5 Million to Springfield for Trees
Search the Site