Welcome to the tree mapping page. Check the progress of our tree planting efforts in each of Springfield’s neighborhoods. The map is updated as new trees are planted and added to our urban forest inventory. Important characteristics of the new tree plantings are included for you to track our progress.
Make a Contribution
- Citizen Science Academy and Tree Steward Training Kicks Off in April
- ‘Greening the Gateways’ Initiative Brings $1.5 Million to Springfield for Trees
- Forest Park Arboretum Spring 2018 Kick-off Get Together, March 20th
- Come Celebrate our Fall Festival- October 21st
- Help Plant Trees to Make Springfield a Bit Greener- October 25th
Search the Site