Make a Contribution
- Environmental Expeditions Continue in August
- Greening the Gateway Cities Offers Trees for Free
- Regreen Springfield Partners with Berkshire Bank for Xtraordinary Day
- Citizen Science Academy and Tree Steward Training Kicks Off in April
- ‘Greening the Gateways’ Initiative Brings $1.5 Million to Springfield for Trees
Search the Site
Category Archives: Upper Hill
COMMUNITY TREE PLANTING
Please Join Us For a Community Tree Planting Day – Wednesday, October 25th
Please plan join Regreen Springfield and Keep Springfield Beautiful as we engage in a community tree planting, to help regreen the city, one tree at a time.
Date and Time: October 25th … Continue reading
The Springfield area is severe drought situation, and it looks like it will be continuing through the remainder of the year. This summer, we are down nearly 3 inches from normal rainfall levels.
What this means is that trees planted this year, … Continue reading
Over the past few weeks, community volunteers working at ‘Arboretum Assistants’ have mapped and gathered information on over 100 new trees in Forest Park, which now brings the total to nearly 300 trees. The location information, along with the tree … Continue reading