Please check back here to find the latest information on the upcoming tree plantings planned for the McKnight Neighborhood. Expected to begin this fall, this effort aims to regreen the streets and parks of the neighborhood over the next few planting seasons.
Make a Contribution
- Citizen Science Academy and Tree Steward Training Kicks Off in April
- ‘Greening the Gateways’ Initiative Brings $1.5 Million to Springfield for Trees
- Forest Park Arboretum Spring 2018 Kick-off Get Together, March 20th
- Come Celebrate our Fall Festival- October 21st
- Help Plant Trees to Make Springfield a Bit Greener- October 25th
Search the Site