On September 15th, a team of volunteers from Sabis International Charter School in Sprinfield planted 20 new shade trees in the Forest Park Neighborhood. The trees were planted along portions of White, Grand and Malden Streets. The trees include Flowering Crabapple and Hornbeam species. These are were among 40 new trees planted on that day, which included additional trees in the South End neighborhood.
Make a Contribution
- Tree Identification Workshops – Winter & Summer Tips
- Neighborhood Greening Workshops
- Off the Great Outdoors: Scavenger Hunts for Environmental Learning – December & January
- TD Bank Tree Days Regreens Edgewood Street With New Shade Trees
- Community Tree Planting – TD Bank Tree Days, October 24th, 12:00 Noon
Search the Site