On September 15th, a team of volunteers from Sabis International Charter School in Sprinfield planted 20 new shade trees in the Forest Park Neighborhood. The trees were planted along portions of White, Grand and Malden Streets. The trees include Flowering Crabapple and Hornbeam species. These are were among 40 new trees planted on that day, which included additional trees in the South End neighborhood.
Make a Contribution
- Citizen Science Academy and Tree Steward Training Kicks Off in April
- ‘Greening the Gateways’ Initiative Brings $1.5 Million to Springfield for Trees
- Forest Park Arboretum Spring 2018 Kick-off Get Together, March 20th
- Come Celebrate our Fall Festival- October 21st
- Help Plant Trees to Make Springfield a Bit Greener- October 25th
Search the Site